Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst
CW Technology has an opportunity for an entry level Network Operations Analyst. CW offers a great culture, excellent teamwork and collaboration, opportunities for growth, and competitive compensation. CW has been delivering enterprise quality IT management services for over 35 years. If you possess a passion for providing world-class customer service, strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, and solid technical experience, we would like you to join our team.
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a natural problem-solver. You have a genuine curiosity about how things work. You leverage your deep desire to learn along with critical thinking.
- You are an empathetic customer advocate and are driven by a passion for providing World Class Customer Service.
- You are a conflict handler. You thrive where you can bring calm to chaos by driving resolutions for clients
- You are a high achiever. You are driven to get the job done and see tasks through to completion. You bring your A Game every day.
- You are passionate about process and details. You have an eye for identifying root cause issues and follow through with strong documentation.
- You have a strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self.
- Participate in our centralized services team to ensure a healthy client operating environment
- Perform server backup review and maintenance
- Responsible for monitoring server and workstation alerts – including security events such as virus and malware activity
- Triage security events and activity
- Review security patching for workstations
- Create and maintain tickets within CW ticketing system for follow up, escalate to the appropriate team and provide excellent documentation within the ticket and the CW client documentation portal
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Work collaboratively with peers to provide quick response, diagnosis, and resolution of client issues
- Meet assigned goals and team requirements
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing IT technical support.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred but more importantly equivalent real-world experience
- General Knowledge with a broad array of technologies such as: Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, HyperV, VMWare, Exchange Server, Office 365, Remote Desktop Services and networking technologies.
- Deliver effective oral and written communication skills; and possess an ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, with the ability to work independently while taking the initiative to perform effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and an aptitude for finding creative alternative solutions.
- Good judgment, technical common sense, and solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow and develop new skills.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Heath Insurance, 401K match and life insurance.
- Excellent Company Culture- collaboration, fun work atmosphere, monthly employee appreciation.
- Advancement opportunities. We are looking for smart people who have a desire to learn and grow.