CW Technology has an opportunity for a Dispatch, Service & Billing Coordinator. This position is responsible for the scheduling of IT services, preparation of client invoices and general office duties. CW offers a great culture, excellent teamwork and collaboration, along with opportunities for growth, and competitive compensation. CW has been delivering enterprise quality IT management services for over 35 years. If you possess a passion for providing world-class customer service, problem-solving skills, with exceptional attention to detail, we would like you to join our team
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a natural problem-solver. You have a genuine curiosity about how things work. You leverage your deep desire to learn along with critical thinking.
- You are an empathetic customer advocate and are driven by a passion for providing World Class Customer Service.
- You are a conflict handler. You thrive where you can bring calm to chaos by finding solutions to scheduling challenges.
- You are a high achiever. You are driven to get the job done and see tasks through to completion. You bring your A Game every day.
- You are passionate about process and details. You have an eye for seeing patterns and moving parts and pieces so that schedules ‘click’ into place to maximize both tech utilization and customer satisfaction.
- You have a strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self.
- Schedule available technical resources to handle service requests.
- Prioritize issues based on business impact on the customer and CW resources.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and new tickets from both internal and external customers.
- Proactively make outgoing phone calls to schedule appointments with customers.
- Monitor service tickets for new equipment and license availability, update tickets, and schedule resources as product becomes available.
- Review and generate invoices from service tickets.
- Assist in the management of service ticket escalations.
- Work with third-party vendors as required.
- Review and edit technician time entry details to ensure they are accurate and ready for labor invoicing.
- Review and prepare invoices to ensure customers are billed correctly for services rendered.
- Assist with some general office Administration duties such as answering phones, coordinating occasional shipping and receiving needs, and interfacing with property management when necessary.
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers, and self.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where constant multitasking is the norm.
- Process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills.
- Must be well organized, have exceptional memory and retention, and an aptitude for numbers.
- Good judgment, technical common sense, and solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills.
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts and language.
- Dispatch, service coordination, or scheduling experience or comparable business experience.
- 3+ years Customer Service experience, preferred.
- Aptitude for coming up with creative and alternative solutions.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-world experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel); and demonstrated ability to learn line of business application software.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Heath Insurance, 401K match and life insurance.
- Excellent Company Culture- collaboration, fun work atmosphere, monthly employee appreciation.
- Advancement opportunities. We are looking for smart people who have a desire to learn and grow.