Service Desk Technician
CW Technology has an opportunity for Level I/II Service Desk Technician in our Plymouth, MN location. CW offers a great culture, excellent teamwork and collaboration, opportunities for growth, and competitive compensation. CW has been delivering enterprise quality IT management services for over 35 years. If you possess a passion for providing world-class customer service, strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, and solid technical aptitude, we would like you to join our team.
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a natural problem-solver. You have a genuine curiosity about how things work. You leverage your deep desire to learn along with critical thinking.
- You are an empathetic customer advocate and are driven by a passion for providing World Class Customer Service.
- You are a conflict handler. You thrive where you can bring calm to chaos by driving resolutions for clients
- You are a high achiever. You are driven to get the job done and see tasks through to completion. You bring your A Game every day.
- You are passionate about process and details. You have an eye for identifying root cause issues and follow through with strong documentation.
- You have a strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self.
- The first point of contact for all client’s technical requests.
- Investigate technical issues using your experience, documentation and critical thinking skills to identify the cause and apply resolutions.
- Troubleshoot, triage, and document common computer issues utilizing remote desktop tools and ticketing systems.
- Discern priority of requests, assist, document and escalate tickets per process.
- Ability to remain calm, happy, friendly and helpful during stressful situations.
- General knowledge in Windows, Desktop, Printers, Network Devices, VOIP, and Server Support.
- Work collaboratively with peers and vendors to provide quick response, diagnosis, and resolution of client issues.
- Communicate effectively with clients on the status of tickets and resolutions.
- Create documentation for our Knowledge Base and Client Portal.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, related degree or equivalent years of real work experience.
- Technical aptitude and basic knowledge of technologies such as: Windows desktop support, core Microsoft Office Applications Windows Servers, and networking technologies.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where constant multitasking is the norm.
- Must be process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and an aptitude for finding creative alternative solutions.
- Confident phone presence and exceptional customer service skills are a must.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical solutions to clients and to co-workers.
- Good judgment, technical common sense, and solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow and develop new skills.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Heath Insurance, 401K match and life insurance.
- Excellent Company Culture- collaboration, fun work atmosphere, monthly employee appreciation.
- Advancement opportunities. We are looking for smart people who have a desire to learn and grow.