CW Technology has an opportunity for a Client Solution Specialist in our Plymouth, MN location . CW offers a great culture, excellent teamwork and collaboration, opportunities for growth, and competitive compensation. CW has been delivering enterprise quality IT management services for over 35 years. If you possess a passion for providing world-class customer service, strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, and solid technical experience, we would like you to join our team.
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a natural problem-solver. You have a genuine curiosity about how things work. You leverage your deep desire to learn along with critical thinking.
- You are an empathetic customer advocate and are driven by a passion for providing World Class Customer Service.
- You are a conflict handler. You thrive where you can bring calm to chaos by driving resolutions for clients
- You are a high achiever. You are driven to get the job done and see tasks through to completion. You bring your A Game every day.
- You are passionate about process and details. You have an eye for identifying root cause issues and follow through with strong documentation.
- You have a strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self.
- Provide exceptional customer service as part of our Client Services Support Team
- Answer client questions about services, products, and provide solutions
- Prepare quotes for clients and follow up on all inquiries
- Assist with the placement of orders, refunds, and exchanges
- Coordinate with Dispatch & Technical Teams to help ensure client deadlines are met
- Greet customers requests warmly and ascertain problems in a timely manner
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call and email volumes
- Help compile reports on overall customer service and client metrics
- Handle changes in policies & renewals for clients
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers, and self
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, very fast paced environment where constant multitasking is the norm
- Process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Must be well organized
- Quick learner and able to retain knowledge a must
- Professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Good judgment, technical common sense, skilled in various IT applications would be helpful, solid problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- 3+ years Customer Service Representative experience, required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-world experience
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Heath Insurance, 401K match and life insurance.
- Excellent Company Culture- collaboration, fun work atmosphere, monthly employee appreciation.
- Advancement opportunities. We are looking for smart people who have a desire to learn and grow.